Here you can find information how to get our cards. You can find information procedures and information on address. Please read carefully the instructions if you want to send cards direct.
A QSL card is a written confirmation from a radio station of a communication or signal reception. QSL cards are a ham radio operator's calling card and are frequently an expression of individual creativity: from a photo of the operator at his radio rig to original artwork, images of the operator's home town or surrounding countryside, etc. They are frequently taken with a good dose of individual pride. Consequently, the collecting of QSL cards of especially unique designs has become an add-on hobby to the simple gathering of printed documentation of a ham's communications over the course of his or her radio career. QSL cards are sent either direct (using the ordinary postal system) or via each country's centralized ham radio association bureau, which saves considerable postage fees, although a card may take years to arrive. For rare countries, places with no reliable (or even existing) postal systems, and for expeditions to remote areas, a volunteer manager may handle the mailing of cards.
If you cannot find a record of your QSO in the online log and you are sure to have made a valid contact, please carefully check the QSO details (Date, UTC Time, band) and send your card by the bureau or direct. Each request will carefully checked in order to debug any possible log entry mistake. Thank you for your understanding
If you need to send card direct use Qsl Manager Address.
The QSL manager for FS/CT1BWW or PJ7/CT1BWW is CT1BWW. We QSL via bureau or direct. Please use the following address for QSL card direct:
|Manuel Alberto Marques
P. O. Box - 41
PORTUGAL - Europe
The QSL manager for FS/EA3GHZ or PJ7/EA3GHZ is EA3GHZ, We QSL via bureau or direct. Please use the following address for QSL card direct:
|Juan Carlos Barceló Torta,EA3GHZ
P.o.Box - 51
E-43540 SANT CARLES RAPITA
SPAIN - Europe
The QSL manager for FS/EA5YH or PJ7/EA5YH is EA5YH, We QSL via bureau or direct. Please use the following address for QSL card direct:
P.o.Box - 151
03580 - ALFAZ DEL PI
SPAIN - Europe
If sou send direct, we would like to ask you to follow these instructions:
- Please remark FS, or PJ7 on the envelope, it's more easier to separate for other Dx'peditions
- Non EU Stations: send a SAE (Self Addressed Envelope) 1 IRC or plus 2 US$ or 2 Euro. No other currency!
- EU Stations: send a SAE (Self Adressed Envelope) 1 IRC or plus 1 US$ or 1Euro. No other currency!
- These postages allow us to send one letter with 20 grams = 1 QSL card + envelope.
- If the SAE and/or (not enough) postage is missing we send QSL card via the bureau.
- Please send requests only for 1 callsign in envelope and send only 1 card it helps to save you postage and avoids additional work for us.
- If you were happy with our DX pedition and you got a new country or new band or mode, Zone, we would be glad to receive some extra donation to cover our costs and this also allow us to plan and finance our FUTURE OPERATIONS. Your call will be registered on This Project as a donor. Thank you!
- And finally... remember like you this is a hobby and we have regular job we work on QSLing on free time.
All cards will be sent as follow:
- 1st Direct QSL request
- 2nd QSL Cards by the Bureau
- If you send card by the Bureau you will receive by the Bureau.
- This Card is valid for DXCC, WAZ, WPX, IOTA , DIP and many others Award Programs.
Please don't send E-Cards